CharmingRachelle

CharmingRachelle om profilbillede – Pige på LiveJasmin

I am funny, modest, sensual, and hopeless romantic, I love to make everything feel just real, so i take pleasure in taking my time to build our story all the way, i apreciate gentlemen, and flowers at a first date are never old fashioned. take your time to stir up my interest, and i will turn out to be mode then u wished for.

Alder
  • Stor
    Bryst størrelse
  • Biseksuel
    Seksuel præferencer
  • Kvinde
    Køn
  • Atletisk
    Bygning
  • Engelsk
    Sprog

CharmingRachelle's Væg

140/140 

Du nået maximum længde af beskeden (140 Karakter)

•   CharmingRachelle  2 timer siden
      Nymfoman

Hi guys , yesterday I learn some new dancing moves and I would love to share them with you . Curious people don’t die fast , they just like to enjoy beautiful things . hehehehhe. Muah !

•   CharmingRachelle  2 dage siden
      Nymfoman

hey there guys, welcome to my room, no need to be shy, i wont bite, i am just a regular girl, hello is allways a polite way to start a conversation :*

•   CharmingRachelle  2 måneder siden
      Nymfoman

hello, i ve been thinking and i want this day to be a fun day :d let s play some dare and truth game and find out more about us :)

•   mauricewill  2 måneder siden
      Nymfoman

graet body

Nymfoman

thank you so much hehe

Nymfoman

-Hey hey ,here's a snowy and cold day, Every snowflake is a kiss on your cold nose and I love warmth and to cuddle, come join me for a hot cup of tea and some laughs are you in for it ?

Nymfoman

Hey ! Here is a cold day,every snowflake is a kiss on your cold nose and i love warmth and to cuddle, so you should take me in your arms and join me for a hot cup of tea and some laughs :D What do you say?:*

Nymfoman

Music makes people relax,dancing makes people fly, the two combination and a perfect day to begin the adventure with you:* Kisses and see you in my room:*:*

Nymfoman

Wooo, the weekend is around the corner guys :D , let's make it count and have some great memories :*

Nymfoman

heyyyyyyyyy, today we must have the same amazing and great time that we had, looking forward to some nice memories :D

Vis flere indgange  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).