0000SEXYGIRL0000

0000SEXYGIRL0000's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

I`m interesting girl..:)...i Love good sex,good cars,big speed.....come to me,and you haven`t speed limit :)..kisses...

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English, German
    Languages

0000SEXYGIRL0000's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   XHonorX  8 years ago

My name is XHonor.
    This will be my 2nd time seeing her.

When you are with her, you will see that she is no ordinary woman. She is there for you from beginning to end.

Attitude and body:
    Her attitude is a little sassy, a little shy at the same time. If there was music that she was listening to while performing for me, then she grooved to the beat. Her body is tight and firm. She appears athletic as you can see definition to her abs and her breasts. Her breasts appear firm and soft at the same time. The tone of her skin is that of a glazed cinnamon, a little dark but a little light at the same time. Her pussy is small and tight as she has shown it to me twice now. She loves to show off her pussy as it is lightly trimmed. She wants you so badly, you could almost fuck your monitor! :)

Orgasms:
    She definitely has an orgasm with you. She does like a little rough talk, if you do the talking and wanting her to do things with you, she will abide by them and cater to your every whim. Not only does she orgasm, she shows you and that makes me happy, happy to the effect that I was able to help her achieve that ecstasy.

Overall:
    I give her a 5 out of 5 Stars! She is awesome!

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).