1001TATTOO

1001TATTOO's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

The carnal desire I constantly feel is burning me alive - come into my private room look into my deep coloured eyes and soon You will feel my firm body rubbing against Yours. Let our story begin.

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English, French
    Languages

1001TATTOO's Image Gallery

1001TATTOO's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   Loothing  3 years ago

when u come back online :-D

•   1001TATTOO  3 years ago

Change my room for another one, its blue and cute and im still evil dirty girl, you know that, right? kisses

Well, today is the new day and my smile are even bigger than yesterday, wanna see it? You are welcome! :)

•   INTA4A  3 years ago

STUNNING lady with a lovely personnality!!!

Boys, got an awesome news! First of all i have new outfit, you are going to love it! You should check me out with it, crazy. And second great news is not a have amazing TOY! Big tasty cock, waiting for my sweet rose. So now you know! ;)

Kiss

I'm thinking about cut my hair, not sure yet, but maybe i should. Always liked girls with short hair. And i do remember the feeling when i was bold, amazing. Dont wanna be bold again thou, haha, just might have shorter hair. What do u think, boys? Feel free to tell me whatever u want your opinion.

Hey to everyone! Today is the great day, because, oh god, finally in my city are perfect weather! Its hot and sunny, so i can wear my tiny dress. Happy as hell. Wish u all have today the same weather and the same mood! Kisses to everyone!

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).