1MissScotland

1MissScotland's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

MY NEW ROOM WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME IS EmmaRedFox!!!! come and join me there! pvt rate is 1.99

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English, Spanish
    Languages

1MissScotland's Image Gallery

1MissScotland's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   1MissScotland  3 years ago

GUYS I AM BACK! HELLO! I am broadcasting from my new room EmmaRedFox! Come and find me there! PVT rate is the lowest possible for the site 1.99! Lets party!!!! Hard man is good to find! Muaaaa

GUYS!!!!I am back! But i am broadcasting from the new room! My new nick name is EmmaRedFox! Please dont forget to add my new room to your fav and we can party there really hard! Woohoo! Also my pvt rate there is the lowest one possible here 1.99!!! Hard man is good to find! Muaaaaa

•   jedialex  3 years ago

come back bb!

i am back with a new nick name EmmaRedFox! Please come and check me out! I am on-line almost every day, day time (Spain)

•   pussyeater003  4 years ago

she is a friendly girl with a nice personality,she is always willing to do anything i ask her
    thx for the show hun

i am back with a new nick name EmmaRedFox! Please come and check me out! I am on-line almost every day, day time (Spain)

•   hungliketarzan  4 years ago

The BEST performer on the site!

•   BaronWolfgang  4 years ago

Best model on here IMO. What a beauty and nice to boot.

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).