AnnabelleBullock

AnnabelleBullock's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

Hey hey here is Ana. A woman that will try to make your day better by making you laugh with my jokes. As you can figure it out I'm a funny person with a great sense of humor. For more I invite you in my laughing room.

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

AnnabelleBullock's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   AnnabelleBullock  11 hours ago

Hello everybody :D , the weekend is around the cornet, let's enter it together and have the best of times :D

•   AnnabelleBullock  2 days ago

Wednesday always brings me luck, let me be your lucky lady :*

•   AnnabelleBullock  4 days ago

It's cold outside, and i need a warm body and soul close to me, and a real hug :*

•   AnnabelleBullock  7 days ago

Happy Friday to everyone and i wish u a great weekend, feel free to drop by and tell me your plans, or share some laughs :* , i am always a good listener and willing to share my what i have planned for the days to come :*

•   AnnabelleBullock  9 days ago

Middle of the week and I have a great vibe like something nice is going to happen. I love this feeling. kiss

•   AnnabelleBullock  10 days ago

Hi guys ! Today I have lot's of new outfits to show you and I will be delighted if I will have the opportunity to try them on with you !

•   AnnabelleBullock  11 days ago

Is the first day of the week and i came with a smile on my face and a good vibe for u guys :*

•   AnnabelleBullock  14 days ago

New dancing moves and I would love to share them with you . Curious people don’t die fast , they just like to enjoy beautiful things . hehehehhe. Muah !

•   AnnabelleBullock  15 days ago

Hi guys , yesterday I learn some new dancing moves and I would love to share them with you . Curious people don’t die fast , they just like to enjoy beautiful things . hehehehhe. Muah !

•   AnnabelleBullock  16 days ago

Hey there guys! Happy New Yeaaar!:* How are you feeling today?:) Let's begin this new year with some new fresh vibes hehe:D
    Kisses:X

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).