BeautifulStacy

BeautifulStacy's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

It is said that passionate women are hard to find but are worth the wait. Most of the time i will warm your soul when coldness reaches it , other times i will give you the advice you need , sometimes i will amuse you and most of the times i will gladly fight beside you and offer a hand to pull you back up when you fall down and when i do that you will notice a warm look in my eyes :)

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

BeautifulStacy's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   BeautifulStacy  12 days ago

Classy woman with a soft spot for tender words, loving to meet new people and making connections :* ♥♥

•   BeautifulStacy  12 days ago

A simple Hello can lead to other million things !

•   BeautifulStacy  15 days ago

Had a wonderful weekend full of surprises. Little surprises makes our life better. So let's see what surprises do I have for you.

•   BeautifulStacy  22 days ago

Today is Monday and we need to start the week in a nice and relaxing company :D Visit me and let's spend some nice moments together :* Kisses and lots of hugs :*:*

•   mysteriousman111  25 days ago

You cannot find a more amazing beautiful woman anywhere--she desires to make you happy.

•   BeautifulStacy  22 days ago

Thank you so much :*

•   BeautifulStacy  29 days ago

Be a nice human :*

•   BeautifulStacy  1 month ago

Hey hey ,here's a snowy and cold day, Every snowflake is a kiss on your cold nose and I love warmth and to cuddle, come join me for a hot cup of tea and some laughs are you in for it ?

hey everybody, the weekend is just around the corner :D let's make the best out of it and surprise each other today :D muah

Hey guys :* Here is a rainy day and i would love to be in your company to warm me up a little :*

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).