CaptivatingIzzie

CaptivatingIzzie's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

Hello ! I am a brunette who loves to meet new people and likes to spend time togheter sharing our fantasies . Come and find my deepest secrets . Muah !

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

CaptivatingIzzie's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   bass639  2 days ago

She promises much , but gives nothing , beautiful girl ,but makes no attempt at all to please, instead she spins out the session in inconsequential chat at four dollars a minute , this is not a bargain

•   CaptivatingIzzie  2 months ago

hello everyone,how are you tonight? i wanted to tell you that i'll be online in few minutes and I would like to show you my new outfits :* let's try something different today :*

Hello guys,how was your weekend? hope it's all good. I wanted to say to you that I'll be online in few minutes and I'm waiting for a gentleman to share some nice moments,laughs and joys. Let's surprise each other tonight :* :*

Hello guys ! When you take me Gently^^ the Moon is mine and Heaven is Yours ! :*:*

•   CaptivatingIzzie  3 months ago

Guys I am so happy to be here with and for you and I wish to share this feeling with you join me and let's spend some quality time together ;)

Hello guys,it's the end of the week,i feel that it's a perefect night for us to gew to know each other better. I also have a nice suit for a romantic date. Let's give it a try :* :*

Hey hey,i have a different ideea for today :D Let's try to share our nice moments toghether :* :*

Hello gentlemen,how are you? I'm ready to have a perfect dinner and a nice date with you,sharing some special moments also. I have a special outfit for that too,come closer if i made you curious :*

Hello everyone,how are you today? I wanted to tell you that i have a new outfit for you today. And a sweet surprise :* I'm waiting for you to get to know each other better :8 kisses and hugs :* :*a

Hello everyone,how was your weekend? I wanted to tell you that I'll be online in few minutes and I really want to share some nice moments with you. Kisses and hugs :* :*

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).