CharmingPatty

CharmingPatty's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

- Hello guys ! I am a romantic girl who likes to be discovered while she will discover you, also who knows to appreciate gentelmens. I like to travel a lot and love to make new friends . I don t know if i can be your best friend also a great lover or your secret fantasy ******* i know is the fact that i will try to be the best version of me Muah !

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

CharmingPatty's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   CharmingPatty  6 days ago

Hey hey ,here's a rainy and cold day, Every raindrop is a kiss on your cold nose and I love warmth and to cuddle, come join me for a hot cup of tea and some laughs are you in for it ?

•   CharmingPatty  7 days ago

hey guys, hope everybody is feeling amazing today cause i want us to have the same great time we had so far :*

•   CharmingPatty  8 days ago

Hi guys , yesterday I learn some new dancing moves and I would love to share them with you . Curious people don’t die fast , they just like to enjoy beautiful things . hehehehhe. Muah !

•   CharmingPatty  9 days ago

would really like a real experience full of emotions  .I am here to listen to you and to give you all my attention

•   CharmingPatty  10 days ago

Hey! It's a new week so let's start it together. My gut tells me this is will be a great one so don't lose the chance to start it together. kiss

•   CharmingPatty  13 days ago

Hey Guys :* Today i've made new changes about hairstyle so i am waiting for you to join my room and tell me your opinions. Kisses and see you in my room:*

•   CharmingPatty  14 days ago

Hello ! I would say today is the best day for awesome games because I have great ideas. Would love to share new things with you !

•   CharmingPatty  15 days ago

Good morning :D after my first day here i came in this lovely day with a good vibe and some fresh energy ready to share it with kind people :D

•   CharmingPatty  16 days ago

This is my first day guys Where there is kindness there is goodness and where there is goodness, there is magic! Let's make magic happen together

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).