DonnaDomme

DonnaDomme's profile picture – Fetish on LiveJasmin

I am your Mistress, your sweet dream and your most beautiful nightmare. I am a Pro Domme in real life, so My experience, My demands and My expectations are high. My personality is complex and mesmerizing and I am dangerous as much as I am beautiful, so watch out, slave. I can be extremely cruel, but also a patient, sexy teacher for newbies - it all depends on MY mood and your obedience.

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English, French
    Languages

DonnaDomme's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   mommysbaby1  1 year ago

I am so happy that you own me now. you are an amazing mistress

•   Christian1965  2 years ago

Mistress Donna is the most beautiful woman in this universe. She is honest, charming and so wonderful. How could I resist this gorgeous mistess? She is like a sweet drug and makes addictive. I start to fall in love ...

•   Texasboy65  2 years ago

She humiliated me and made me eat my cum off the floor i love you so mcuh Mistress Donna!!!

•   DonnaDomme  2 years ago

It's all you deserve, slave boy! And I bet you will come crawling back for more, My dog.

•   lesumo44  2 years ago

tres bonne seance , c'etait super

•   DonnaDomme  2 years ago

C'etait du fun pour Moi aussi, Mon petit. A plus ;)

•   nightfly789  3 years ago

Miss instructed me perfectly into ruining my orgasm and eating every drop of cum i dared dribble out of my pathetic cock. I loved every minute of it and i am grateful for such a wonderful mistress.

•   DonnaDomme  3 years ago

I am glad you loved it, naughty boy, as there's more coming your way! Each ruined orgasm causes Me more pleasure than you can imagine... :D

•   sissysissi  3 years ago

thanks miss

•   DonnaDomme  3 years ago

You're welcome, sissy slut ;)

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).