EvaDelightful

EvaDelightful's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

Hello. Eva is my name and i am so ready to let you discover me as a model and as a person as well. I am here to prove you that a lady with a sexy body is not enough and that she has to have a wonderful soul and magic mind aslo.

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

EvaDelightful's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   EvaDelightful  14 days ago

Guys I am so happy to be here with and for you and I wish to share this feeling with you join me and let's spend some quality time together ;)

•   EvaDelightful  29 days ago

Heeeey guys :D:D It's a beautiful day and I want to share it with all of you :X:X Let's share some spaecial moments :) :X :*

•   EvaDelightful  1 month ago

Hey there :* Is a wonderful day to share fantasies and a wonderful mood with u :* Why don t u come in

Hey guys,it's the first day of the week,and i wanted to share some sweet moments with you. kisses :* :*

Hey hey I am back guys :D It's been so long :X:X I want to join me all of you today to spend all our time together and share some feelings, moments, ideeas and fantasies :X:X

Hey there :* Is a great new day filled with lots of surprises and new fantasies that i would love to make them real with u :* Kisses:*

•   EvaDelightful  4 months ago

Hey guys,it's friday,let's start the weekend in a great way,sharing some laughs,and good thoughts.I'll wait for you in my room. kisses

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).