HottieChristy

HottieChristy's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

I'm not the type of model who undresess instantly whitout making a connection. So let's make one together! I am a very open minded person, I want to know a litte bit about the person behind the screen so that the experience will be real

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

HottieChristy's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   HottieChristy  2 days ago

Hi guys :D today is a beautiful day that I want to share with everybody :D, let's be full of surprises and smile together

•   HottieChristy  22 days ago

feeling romantic today, all dressed up for a date, everything is in place, now all thats missing is my prince charming, wonder who will get to win my heart?

•   HottieChristy  24 days ago

nothing more appealing than a man who knows how to touch your heart with carefully chosen, will u be it?

•   HottieChristy  29 days ago

Winter is back but I don't care I enjoy it, even if is Spring time the winter seems to love us. I have a great mood and I learn how to enjoy lil surprises no matter what.

•   HottieChristy  1 month ago

Hello guys!♥♥♥ Spring is here and I am ready to put a smile on your face! Let's get together today and fix that hehe!
    Muaaaah ♥

•   nicklovesluts  2 months ago

very beautiful little girl, loves to crawl and open her pretty lil pink butthole :D

•   HottieChristy  1 month ago

thank you so so much hihi :*:*

•   HottieChristy  2 months ago

Happy Friday to you and i wish u a great weekend, feel free to drop by and tell me your plans, or share some laughs :* , i am always a good listener and willing to share my what i have planned for the days to come

Classy woman with a soft spot for tender words, loving to meet new people and making connections :* ♥

A real experience full of emotions, elegance, desire and passion for your heart ♥♥

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).