KarenMedina

KarenMedina's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

I like chemistry and all things will come natural ...I'm not the type of model who undresess instantly whitout making a connection. So let's make one together! :)Sensuality is the main focus of my private show.I am always ready to show you what my feminine essence is and i always focus on awareness of all the senses. Every touch, every move , every body has its secret, let s discover it

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

KarenMedina's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   KarenMedina  1 day ago

Is Friday, so feel free to come and tell me what plans u have for this weekend :*:*:*

•   KarenMedina  12 days ago

hello, i ve been thinking and i want this day to be a fun day :d let s play some dare and truth game and find out more about us :)

•   KarenMedina  16 days ago

Heyyyyyyyyyy :D today im feeling so good and full of pozitive vibes :D so many surprises i have today in store for you all :*

•   KarenMedina  17 days ago

hey heyyyy :D let's enjoy this period and have a great time together :D have a nice surprise to everybody today :*

•   KarenMedina  18 days ago

New outfits , fresh looks , perfect smile , perfect day to experiment lots of new things. See you in my free chat ! Muah !

•   KarenMedina  19 days ago

Today is Monday so we have to start the week in a nice and relaxing company. Visit me and let's get to know each other much better and i promise you will not regret it :*

•   KarenMedina  22 days ago

This is my second day guys Music makes people relax, dancing makes people fly , the 2 combination and a perfect day to begin the adventure with you  hehehehe :D :-*

•   KarenMedina  24 days ago

This is my first day guys Where there is kindness there is goodness and where there is goodness, there is magic! Let's make magic happen together!

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).