KimmyK

KimmyK's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

I am a very sweet, happy and positive young woman full of vitality and zest for life. I'm known mostly for my long slim legs. I can be very revealing in private so if you want to know me better I can't wait to see you!

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English, Spanish
    Languages

KimmyK's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   legsnassman  2 years ago

She's no liar and I won't buy her but I will adore her for many more. Her beauty is so unique no one can compare because of her hair, her legs so long and for sure I belong. Her hearts beat and wiggle oh I'm so fickle, what do I like most? I can't decide because everything is so perfect and she is so terrific. Oh my, she is one of kind and no one can compare so don't despair.

•   KimmyK  2 years ago

Oh my! You are such a poem..well if you can't decide what you like most I can surelly show what you really like ;)

Poems....hmmm...not a bad idea....I'll give it a try sometime soon. And complaints vs. compliments....oh dear you have so many compliments from me and others and complaints can provide balance and keep you in check. But really the complaints usually have to do with things from this site and not spending enough time with you. Not a bad thing to complain about when someone cares so much for you. But I got the message and I know its a bit of kidding but I'm aware :-). If you could get inside me you would surely see that my thoughts of you are certainly overwhelmed with incredible positive thoughts. I've known much older women than you that don't have what you have within your soul....you are a very kind and thoughtful person...but the manners....ha ha...well u know silly one....kisses... u are certainly adored more than you know sweets.....:-)

Well on a less serious note :-)....you are many times like a clown and wonder where the hell u got those manners...jeeez. You make me laugh so much with so many things you say and your goofiness. I don't think I've laughed so hard with any woman. :-)
    I wont go into the ill mannered ways of you because I know your a lady deep down somewhere deep in your soul...lol! Thanks for all the belly laughs and great times HB....I'm looking towards many more....kisses!

•   KimmyK  2 years ago

Oh I can show you how deep ;) I am glad I make you laugh but u must watch out to not gain weight..then u will complain u are piggy which is true but let's have some manners, right? :)

Well dear what can I say that I haven't yet. We've known each other almost a year now and it seems to get better all the time. I've never grown tired of you, I adore you more each day. You are certainly unique and it is hard to imagine not being with you. I mean that with all sincerity. Your beauty shines every day and not only physically but internally as well. Many pretty faces come and go but what counts in the long run is the beauty within and you radiance there will last forever. Thanks for all the incredible times we've had and I'm looking for bigger and better things to come :-). Many kisses love....you are the best and that is not just talk but real. :-)

•   KimmyK  2 years ago

Yes u are right :) I have heard all what you said here many times but is nice to hear again : but u forgot to write all your complains :)) till now they are much many than compliments :)) But I really think you should to start to write poems about me..I can be your (naked) inspiration :) Kisses

•   KimmyK  2 years ago

Let's embrace October and make this month a memorable one together! Because this is the season of cloudy cold days, when making love in a warm bed is combined perfectly with the weather and some chill music...

•   ronen3333  2 years ago

BB!!! u r the best in the world, no one can explain your traps, and everything is perfect on you! u r champion

•   KimmyK  2 years ago

Thank you very much, all thanks to you!! :)

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).