MistressXerena

MistressXerena's profile picture – Fetish on LiveJasmin

Let yourself be used by Me. I will use your mind, I will play with your body, tease your imagination, harass you, deny you and get you on top of the world. I love when you give Me all you have, with all your passion!

Breast size
  • Straight
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

MistressXerena's Image Gallery

MistressXerena's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   LiveJasmin Team  2 years ago

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

•   paininthearse  4 years ago

Sorry Mistress I lost the connection but the time I had with you was so good. I will return to complete my training to be your slave

•   Slut4Xerena  4 years ago

I have no words! The most beautiful woman on the face of the planet. I give her my life freely and without hesitation xxxxxx

•   Handsomeboy4you  4 years ago

I mean EVERY word I say. I am your slut for life - and I am so looking forward to it - I have been looking for you for EVER!

•   cigashsub  4 years ago

Wow, such a great Goddess. She really knows how to make slave worship and beg for more. Cant wait to see her again soon.

•   NoFair  4 years ago

Thank You Goddess

•   paininthearse  4 years ago

Oh that was just out of this world. Being dominated and humiliated by you was just incredible Mistress. You are cruel but oh so sexy and beautiful that the pain was almost enjoyable !! Thank you Mistress

•   MistressXerena  4 years ago

One thing that really brings me pleasure is entice you and get you to such highs of excitation that you're going to thing that you explode; you are going to pass out from arousal. Teasing and denying, while I play with my nylons and the suspenders, my high heels caressing your entire body in a passionate game of lust....

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).