PervertSubSlut

PervertSubSlut's profile picture – Fetish on LiveJasmin

I serve only for the pleasure of it,for the sensation and experiences that i can recive .I am trying to develop my knowledge about attitudes ,tastes to see how i might interact for our enjoyment !Submissive by nature i like dominant men to play with

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

PervertSubSlut's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   PervertSubSlut  4 hours ago

Discipline gives total freedom. It allows you to go beyond your limitations, to break through boundaries and reach the highest goal.

•   PervertSubSlut  1 day ago

Live, play, try, explore. Dom and sub games and role plays. Be naugty and pervert and i am yours.

•   PervertSubSlut  2 days ago

One of the greatest things a Dom can do for his sub is to silence its mind.

•   Tidyfox1  4 days ago

Mmmmmmmm!!!

•   PervertSubSlut  7 days ago

When u get the taste of a real dominant...you get addicted so let me taste you sir!

•   PervertSubSlut  8 days ago

Changing powers. Letting myself in your dominant arms or just taking you under my control...what can be more exciting?1

•   PervertSubSlut  15 days ago

Drag me to the dark side and show me what my body was made for! Tell me your deepest desire!

•   PervertSubSlut  17 days ago

Let your desire come true into my room.I submit to you and full fill our bdsm pleasures.I am looking to explore my need to please and worship.

•   PervertSubSlut  20 days ago

I would like to experience the honour of serving beneath You.Skilled from sensual tie and tease and body worship ,to corporal punishment and enjoy tailoring each session to my Dom needs

•   PervertSubSlut  1 month ago

My favourite kind of men are the ALPHA WOLFS:) the ones that know to treat for real a sluty woman as i am .I need a powerfull man to use his pervert fetishes against my body and mind ,to lead me and train me to be his online submissive slut!

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).