SereneSophie

SereneSophie's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

Heey!:* I am a romantic girl who is looking for a man that is fun loving and spontaneous. A great sense of humor could say a lot about the man I am seeking for ;)If you are the one you should not hesitate to join me.. I am likewise:*:*

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

SereneSophie's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   SereneSophie  15 hours ago

Hope you all had a great and amazing weekend :D now let's start the week with some great surprises in my special room :D

•   SereneSophie  7 days ago

im a funny girl that enjoy the simple things in life... from a ride in the woods... until one day in bed listening to music... let s share that FEELING !

•   SereneSophie  10 days ago

Hello! It's Friday and the weekend is knocking at the door. Let's step into it earlier together.. I have some new vibes and ready to share them all with you!
    Kisses and hugs!

•   SereneSophie  11 days ago

New outfits , fresh looks , perfect smile , perfect day to experiment lots of new things. See you in my free chat ! Muah !

•   SereneSophie  12 days ago

Music makes people relax, dancing makes people fly , the 2 combination and a perfect day to begin the adventure with you! muhahaha:X

•   SereneSophie  13 days ago

A real experience full of emotions waits for you ,i hope you will have the pleasure and time to pass by ...kiss you ♥♥

•   SereneSophie  14 days ago

New clothes , fresh look , great energy,great songs and a new perfume ,just you and me , just right for this wonderfull day . Let s have an amazing date in my private room:*

•   SereneSophie  18 days ago

Hello guys :D i am back and I have new powers that I wanna surprise you all with them :D hope you all missed me cause I did :D

•   vincentafro  1 month ago

sorry i had no credit anymore!! I^ll come back

•   tutofriend  2 months ago

You are So Beautiful, honey ♥

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).