UniqueShea

UniqueShea's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

Sweet girl, romantic, love to build up the moment until it feels perfect, i love the passion in the details and to make that connection with someone, to make it feel as if it was real. I'm not the type of model who undresess instantly whitout making a connection. So let's make one together!

Big
    Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Female
    Athletic
    Build
  • English
    Languages

UniqueShea's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   UniqueShea  5 hours ago

Is a great day some snowflakes appered it seems winter wanted a big hug before it will leave. kiss

•   UniqueShea  1 day ago

Hey guys! This is the beginning of a brand new week, let's get together and share our thoughts and desires!
    Muaaahhh ::X:X:X

•   UniqueShea  15 days ago

Hello guys :D and hello to a new start of the week that I hope it's full of amazing moments and memories between us :D

•   UniqueShea  22 days ago

Hey, Monday is the day when i came with a full of positive energy for u guys :* :D

•   UniqueShea  25 days ago

Hello there!:* It's Friday today and I just wish I could spend it with you hehe .. the weekend is comming up soon, let's make the best of it!
    Muaaah:X

•   UniqueShea  27 days ago

all dressed up, with my happy mood, and my trust worthy high heels, redy to face the world and meet new fascinating characters :*

•   UniqueShea  28 days ago

Heyy guys :D let's continue this beautiful week together and share some nice and amazing smiles :D

•   UniqueShea  29 days ago

Hey hey ,here's a snowy and cold day, Every snowflake is a kiss on your cold nose and I love warmth and to cuddle, come join me for a hot cup of tea and some laughs are you in for it ?

•   ajforfun  1 month ago

Best girl ever. Sweeet and fun.

•   UniqueShea  29 days ago

thank you soooo so much :X

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).