alexsisfaye

alexsisfaye's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

i'd like some sexy neck biting, hair-pulling, butt spankin, back scratching sex please! I'm here for you to share with me your naughtiest fantasies. I will be your schoolgirl, secretary or gonna take good care of you in my nurse outfit! My toys are ready for you too! Come into my room and take control of my vibratoy!

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

alexsisfaye's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   ThatGuyLvl101  26 days ago

She's the sexiest woman alive!!! She speaks multiple languages and has a beautiful body. She's very sensual in private chats and is eager to full fill your every desire. A session with her is a must buy!!!

•   bigpigporc  1 month ago

perfect

•   PukeYouWhore  1 month ago

Unbelievably sweet and beautiful.

•   samdate  6 months ago

AMAZING AND SWEET

THANK YOU XXX

•   ScottAM301  6 months ago

Great model!

•   sultann  8 months ago

soo positive and very hot and gorgeous
    its worth to spend for her

•   Neiltron2  8 months ago

Alexsis is a very sweet & sexy woman that's accommodating for so many forms of play. She's not quite dominating, but probably could be if your requested it. She also has a surprisingly large selection of lingerie & sexy outfits. I particularly like her red lingerie, all of it, and everytime she licks her lips & want to lean-in, hold her in my hands & give her a long, lingering kiss.

•   alexsisfaye  8 months ago

awwww you make me blush:)) and u put a big smile on my face hehe :))i m very happy u enjoyed and i ll be right here to show u more lenjerie plenty of new ones that i never worn:D lots of kisses

•   ROUGHLY1  9 months ago

what a delightful and happy also gorgeous lady even though I wasn't spending much she still had the time for me a given me a show.

•   alexsisfaye  8 months ago

hehe i m glad you enjoyed! :*:*::*:* thank you for the nice words!

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).