SereneSophie

SereneSophie's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

Heey!:* I am a romantic girl who is looking for a man that is fun loving and spontaneous. A great sense of humor could say a lot about the man I am seeking for ;)If you are the one you should not hesitate to join me.. I am likewise:*:*

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

SereneSophie's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   LiveJasmin Team  10 days ago

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

•   KingOfFrenchKiss  1 month ago

Sofia... you're the one ;)

•   SereneSophie  5 months ago

hello my sweeties :* hope that everyone is feeling amazing cause i want us to enter the weekend together in my special room :*

•   SereneSophie  6 months ago

hi guys, i ve been thinking and i want this day to be a fun day :d let s play some dare and truth game and find out more about us :)

•   SereneSophie  8 months ago

Hey:* How have u been ?:) Its the beginning of a new week with new surprises and love :* Why don t u come in and see what i have for u :*

Guys I am so happy to be here with and for you and I wish to share this feeling with you join me and let's spend some quality time together ;)

•   SereneSophie  9 months ago

Hey:* Its a new week a new day and i cant wait to share my new energy with u in my special room :* Come on in and lets have our moment :*

•   madmax201545  10 months ago

sophie is amazing!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much :x

•   SereneSophie  10 months ago

Hey guys, this is the second day of the week. I’m greeting u with my positive and fresh energy and i’m looking forward to tell me how your week-end was :*:*

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).