KarenHess

KarenHess's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

Hey guys :* I m a romantic girl with sweet eyes, and kind soul who loves to know more and more and to be your friend :*

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

KarenHess's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   sleepercell  2 months ago

Karen is so beautiful just wish I had more time to see more of her - saw more in free chat yesterday than I did in pvt - my fault didn't explain how low my credits were hope to see more of her next time

•   LiveJasmin Team  5 months ago

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

•   KarenHess  7 months ago

Guys I am so happy to be here with and for you and I wish to share this feeling with you join me and let's spend some quality time together ;)

Hello everyone,I have a romantic mood tonight and i wanted to share it with you :* I'll wait for you in my room to share a cup of coffee,laughs and joys :* kisss :* :*

hello everyone,it's friday,let's start the weekend in a great way sharing some beautiful moments,laughs,joys :8 i'll wait for you in my room kisses :* :*

heyy,how are you guys,tonight I have a great mood full of romantism :* I'll wait for you in my room to share some beautiful moments :* kisses :* :*

•   KarenHess  8 months ago

Hey:* Today is a magical day filled wits surprises couse i will be your genie and i will fuffill your wishes:* Come on in :*

•   KarenHess  9 months ago

Hellow sweeties, welcome to a brand new week full of desire and great time that can be find in my special room :*

•   KarenHess  10 months ago

Hey:* How are u today guys ?:* Its a great day to share new energy and surprises I have alot for all of u :* Come on in :*

•   KarenHess  10 months ago

Hey hey guys!:* I may not be your genie today, but I'm sure I could make all of your dreams come true.. so step right in and let's have a blast together!
    Muahhhh :*:*:*

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).