IzzieDesire

IzzieDesire's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

I’m always in the mood to talk and to listen to your deepest thoughts,joys and sorrows. My smile will warm your heart and my optimism will wash any bad thoughts, let yourself fall in my arms and I will be the perfect lover but also your secret fantasy.

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

IzzieDesire's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   IzzieDesire  22 days ago

hello everyone,how are you tonight? i wanted to tell you that i'll be online in few minutes and I would like to show you my new outfits :* let's try something different today :*

•   IzzieDesire  24 days ago

Hello guys,how was your weekend? hope it's all good. I wanted to say to you that I'll be online in few minutes and I'm waiting for a gentleman to share some nice moments,laughs and joys. Let's surprise each other tonight :* :*

•   IzzieDesire  27 days ago

Hello guys ! When you take me Gently^^ the Moon is mine and Heaven is Yours ! :*:*

•   IzzieDesire  1 month ago

Guys I am so happy to be here with and for you and I wish to share this feeling with you join me and let's spend some quality time together ;)

•   Val021  1 month ago

just perfect and sensual

thank you a lot for the compliments :*

•   MLP531  1 month ago

Polite. Gorgeous. Kind.
    Look no further for a outstanding lady.

you are very kind to say that :* thank you very much for the appreciation :) you are a great man :)

Hello guys,it's the end of the week,i feel that it's a perefect night for us to gew to know each other better. I also have a nice suit for a romantic date. Let's give it a try :* :*

•   Val021  1 month ago

just amazing

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).