xMissCarlaX

xMissCarlaX's profile picture – Girl on LiveJasmin

An elegant look , a natural smile ,a sensual woman ,a suportive best friend ,someone you can rely on and posesses a certain spark in her eyes that shows all those things ; these are words that describe my personality

Breast size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Female
    Build
  • English
    Languages

xMissCarlaX's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   xMissCarlaX  5 days ago

last day of the week , can't wait to see what this day will bring. kiss

•   lbcboy  5 days ago

Mye future Wife

•   xMissCarlaX  8 days ago

I have a wonderful feeling that the my luck is around the corner. So let me share my vibe with you. kiss

•   lbcboy  9 days ago

the Best Time i Have is white You.

•   xMissCarlaX  13 days ago

It's a great day my gut tells me this is gonna be a wonderful day, I'm feeling like a surprise is next to the corner. I'd like to share my mood with you. kiss

•   xMissCarlaX  1 month ago

Hey guys, let's have a great and wonderful day full of smiles and good vibes :*

New clothes , fresh look , great energy,great songs and a new perfume ,just you and me , just right for this wonderfull day .See you in my room :*:*

Today is Monday so we have to start the week in a nice and pleasant way. Visit me and let's get to know each other much better and i promise you will not regret it :*:* Kisses and see you in my room :X:X

Wednesday is a day full of surprises with great joy. So stop by to laugh a lil bit and make this week nicer then it is. kiss

Is Monday for me :D and that means i came from with good and fresh energy from the weekend :D :*:*:*

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).