SublimeCarla

SublimeCarla profilképe – Lány LiveJasmin oldalon

Real woman with real feelings, love to make everything seem as real as possible, love to build connections before anything else, cause the details make everything seem more natural and make our encounter be more human like. Another thing that i want to know about me is the fact that i am not that kind of girl who will undreses like a robot without feeling it :)

Életkor
  • Nagy
    Nagy
    Mellméret
  • Biszexuális
    Biszexuális
    Szexuális beállítottság
  • Nem
  • Filigrán
    Átlagos
    Testalkat
  • Angol
    Nyelvek

SublimeCarla Üzenőfala

140/140 

Elérted az üzenet maximális méretét (140 karakter).

•   SublimeCarla  1 napja
      Válasz

February is a moth dedicated to love. kiss

•   SublimeCarla  18 napja
      Válasz

:*:*Happy new month!!! Have a Fantastic february!!!:*:* Kisses and hugs :*:*

•   SublimeCarla  26 napja
      Válasz

hey there guys, welcome to my room, no need to be shy, i wont bite, i am just a regular girl and hello is allways a polite way to start a conversation :*:*

•   SublimeCarla  1 hónapja
      Válasz

last day of the week , can't wait to see what this day will bring. kiss

Válasz

I have a wonderful feeling that the my luck is around the corner. So let me share my vibe with you. kiss

•   grey02  1 hónapja
      Válasz

a real woman

Válasz

It's a great day my gut tells me this is gonna be a wonderful day, I'm feeling like a surprise is next to the corner. I'd like to share my mood with you. kiss

•   meins43  1 hónapja
      Válasz

mmmmmmmmmm

•   SublimeCarla  2 hónapja
      Válasz

Hey guys, let's have a great and wonderful day full of smiles and good vibes :*

•   SublimeCarla  2 hónapja
      Válasz

New clothes , fresh look , great energy,great songs and a new perfume ,just you and me , just right for this wonderfull day .See you in my room :*:*

További bejegyzések  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).